!!Kids, Kids, and Stress!!
-----------------------------------------------
Here is where you will learn about the life of a stay home mom and her kids. I hope to help others in my situation as well as receive some pointers here and there. Laughter, Frustration, Sadness, Sillieness. That is what you will see here. ENJOY!!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Downward spiral...


...into a deep depression. You will find this blog copied and pasted in my I Often Wonder About Myself blog.

OK! So a Branden update. We could not find a good private school. We finally found one that we were ready to die for and the $ was outrageous! So we were twiddling our thumbs all day. With that, I went online to look up more info on Cheney (the school he is zoned for) and it really wasn't that bad. Josh's main concern were their test scores. However, over the past 3 years they are gradually coming up. So I told him we should check it out. We went to the school and walked around. Then we ran into a 1st grade teacher who gave us a mini tour and then went and found the principal for us. Branden starts school Monday at 8:45 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The school does look bad, it's like 50 years old, maybe older. So we looked around and once you get in the actual school part of it, there are nice little gardens and pretty landscaping along with really cute little bistro style benches and seating through out the courtyard. Then we found out that they have broken ground on the *new* school! That's right...they are building a new Cheney right next to the old one. It will open for school next year and over this coming sumer they are tearing down the old school and making it a parking lot and b-bal courts and all. So we are a little less reluctant about Branden going to this school.

Well here is where my spiral begins to take off. Getting Branden ready for bed the other night and we were doing his teeth, he ALWAYS gives you a hard time about the front bottum teeth. Well, he's over here whining about it and when I was done I noticed a little blood behind his teeth, I looked a little closer and saw NEW ADULT TEETH COMING IN TOO SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily his teeth are all wiggly and stuff so I don't think he will have to have them pulled, but for now he has 2 rows of teeth and 5 wiggly teeth.

I am so damn nervous about tomorrow! I don't know why it's not like I am the one who has to go to school and get edumacated. (HUKT ON FONICS WORKT 4 ME) I am just so worried that they are going to be calling me because Branden is having problems adjusting or something. What if he wants his bed-bed? What if his little tooth falls out in the middle of class? I know that the teacher is well aware of this kind of stuff and she has done it a million times before but this is my baby! I am going to have a f*ing nervous breakdown! UHG!!!!!!!

LoVe
PeAcE
and
BaCoN GrEaSe

With Love
~M~
: 8:48 AM :

0 Desufnoc:

Leave Confusion / Or Read Others

~(~@~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~-oOo-~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~@~)~