!!Kids, Kids, and Stress!!
-----------------------------------------------
Here is where you will learn about the life of a stay home mom and her kids. I hope to help others in my situation as well as receive some pointers here and there. Laughter, Frustration, Sadness, Sillieness. That is what you will see here. ENJOY!!

Monday, August 08, 2005

First Day of What??????

Branden had an awesome first day at school. And let me tell you this…THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT MADE MY DAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to my doctor and waited for ever and a day. Well turns out the doctor has some grudge against me because Josh went to see how much longer it would me and he heard the doc saying *oh great Melissa Willey is here* so I called him a fucking leprechaun and said it in front of 4 people in the waiting room. I said it so loud that people’s heads turned and with that I decided to tell the whole story. I am calling the medical; board people and filing suit on him for defamation of character or some shit…

I am way too depressed to blog all that much right now but I PROMISE I will have some stuff to share with my few readers within a few days…………

With Love
~M~
: 5:12 PM :

0 Desufnoc:

Leave Confusion / Or Read Others

~(~@~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~-oOo-~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~@~)~