!!Kids, Kids, and Stress!!
-----------------------------------------------
Here is where you will learn about the life of a stay home mom and her kids. I hope to help others in my situation as well as receive some pointers here and there. Laughter, Frustration, Sadness, Sillieness. That is what you will see here. ENJOY!!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

WTF

...is wrong with the public school system? Branden's first week of school, his teacher says he is doing great everyday. However, she was not letting him eat his snack for snack time, instead she was giving him his left over lunch that was all nasty and making him sick. I went off.

Then he has a little head accident at school and no one tells me. I found out when I got pissed about the food, she casually brings up how the lunch room door flung open and smacked him in his head. WTF is wrong with these people???!!! Why wasn't I notified. His teacher does not watch them. Yesterday he came home with a huge chunk of hair missing and all she could say was he had trouble staying quiet and in his seat. So she got her 3rd nasty note from me today.

Then on the news, I don't know all the details...but one of the school's VPs was arrested for soliciting a prostitute, WITH A TEACHER WHO WANTED TO WATCH!!!!!!!!! And us poor folk send our kids on a daily basis to these quacks who think they are all high and mighty. Sorry if I am not writing as much as I used to, I am HARDLY online these days.

I have been helping Ray*Ray get ready for baby CJ. We are having all sorts of fun making things and setting up the room. Hey, I need something to keep my mind off Branden being at school and my so called best friend totally abandoning me because she thinks mothering 2 kids is too much. WTF ever. I am so over this BS. I am coming to grips with the fact that I have no friends, other than Ray*Ray and that I am destined to die a slow painful miserable death by age 43.

Luv Luv

With Love
~M~
: 8:59 AM :

0 Desufnoc:

Leave Confusion / Or Read Others

~(~@~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~-oOo-~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~@~)~