!!Kids, Kids, and Stress!!
-----------------------------------------------
Here is where you will learn about the life of a stay home mom and her kids. I hope to help others in my situation as well as receive some pointers here and there. Laughter, Frustration, Sadness, Sillieness. That is what you will see here. ENJOY!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005



So here is my little boy's very first school picture! We were so excited when they came in! It's great to have them and know you will always have a special memory of that school year. I am going to get one of those frames where there is a space for K - 12 pictures.

It may seem corny, but I will keep it in a place where their friends will not see it everytime they come over. Am I the only one like this? I know damn well my parents didn't keep all of my school pictures. They may have 3 or 4 and I bet they don't even know where they are right now! LOL

So here is my Bug... E N J O Y ! ! ! !

With Love
~M~
: 5:23 PM :

0 Desufnoc:

Leave Confusion / Or Read Others

~(~@~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~-oOo-~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~@~)~