!!Kids, Kids, and Stress!!
-----------------------------------------------
Here is where you will learn about the life of a stay home mom and her kids. I hope to help others in my situation as well as receive some pointers here and there. Laughter, Frustration, Sadness, Sillieness. That is what you will see here. ENJOY!!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

OCD and Kids

Having a child with OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) can be quite a challenge. You never know when something as small as telling them to put on their shirt before their pants is going to set them off into a HUGE frantic, irate, flipped out state. My son still refuses to put milk into his cereal, and that was the big set off this morning.

His Gram was giving him cereal and she put the milk into it and it took a good 30 minutes to calm him down. Then he threw a fit over hot chocolate. Turns out he didn’t know that you put milk in the hot chocolate. So when he saw me poor the milk and put it in the microwave, he flipped.

These are some of the daily eggshells I walk on in all attempt to avoid a fight or breakdown. Luckily I get Xanax for this. As for him, I just have to hope and pray I don’t screw up with him. So far I am doing ok, but we still have our days.

Not to mention that my little girl is little Miss. Attitude! She enjoys to piss off Branden. She knows just what buttons to push and when. I can avoid it as much as possible but as for controlling her…Yeah, not gonna happen anytime this lifetime.

With Love
~M~
: 10:02 AM :

0 Desufnoc:

Leave Confusion / Or Read Others

~(~@~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~-oOo-~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~@~)~