!!Kids, Kids, and Stress!!
-----------------------------------------------
Here is where you will learn about the life of a stay home mom and her kids. I hope to help others in my situation as well as receive some pointers here and there. Laughter, Frustration, Sadness, Sillieness. That is what you will see here. ENJOY!!

Monday, December 05, 2005

What A Day

Well, as some of you know. I am not allowed to pick up Alicia for a while. Because of a problem in my tummy. Anyrate. Josh was off today and instead of telling his dad that he has to help me out with her, he just goes about his BS fixing planks in the attic. So on that rediculous note. I had no choice but to not only pick her up but carry her around for like ever.

Put her down for her nap, get mer up, feed her, wash her down after she ate, and a lot of other stuff that
I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DOING BECAUSE IT COULD KILL ME!

When I brought it to his attention, he got pissed at me for it. WTF. So yeah, and she was in a ronchy mood today to top it all off.

With Love
~M~
: 10:28 PM :

0 Desufnoc:

Leave Confusion / Or Read Others

~(~@~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~-oOo-~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~@~)~